During Ride - Banana Oat Bars
Are you first to grab a banana for the ride or pick one up as a go-to option at a feed stop? Then these bars are for you!
In this blog we will take you through how to make your own banana oat bars with just 4 ingredients.
- 140g Oats
- 2 Large ripe bananas
- 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 40g Dark chocolate chips
- Pre Heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mash the banana in a large bowl using a fork.
- Then add the remaining ingredients to your banana and mix well!
- Take your banana mixture and place into a tin lined with grease proof paper. Ensure you press the mixture down using a wooden spoon.
- Place your mixture into the oven for 20 minutes, when cooked it will have a crisp outer coat.
- Leave to cool if you can resist the temptation! Then cut into bars ready to wrap up for your back pocket on that next long ride.
- Always keep experimenting!