ONE OF THE 6 WORLD MAJORS
Make it your personal goal to take on this iconic event and put your all into helping sick and vulnerable babies, children with disabling conditions and young lives threatened by rare and devastating diseases for which there is no cure.
As a result of the rearranged date of the marathon, we now have a handful of highly sought after charity places available! Please click on the charity place link above to complete your application.
If you'd got a ballot place and would like to join Team Action please click on 'own place' and fill out your details and we'll get in touch.
We're also taking applications for anyone wishing to run the London Marathon for Action in 2022. Complete your application and a member of the team will be in touch in due course.
Run for Action
Already have your own place for the marathon? Choose to fundraise for Action and we will give you the same VIP treatment as all our other London marathon runners.
We offer all of our runners:
- your very own high-quality branded running vest
- top training tips
- post-race party with food, drink, masseurs and more
- full fundraising support, resources and materials and a direct line to your dedicated running team
- regular newsletters, emails and phone calls to keep in touch with the team
- fundraising incentives, competitions and prize draws
- social media groups to share training and fundraising ideas
- noisy cheering parties to help you round the course!
you might also like
20 – 24 July 2022
Join Team Action on one of Europe's greatest cycling adventures. Covering just over 300 miles on a route through Newhaven, Dieppe, Lisieux and Vernon over 4 amazing days.
10 September 2022
Starting at sunrise teams of four will cycle, hike and canoe around the breathtaking Lake District.