The ultimate girls' night in
Big thanks to Davina and Jordon for an amazing show, thank you to everyone who joined us and got involved and a special thank you to all our sponsors for making the evening possible.
Hosted by former ‘Mr England’ Jordan Williams this night is shaping up to be a fab way to spend an evening.
As well as hearing about what Davina has been up to over the last 12 months, you will be able to ask her questions and send your pics in of you at home to share with everyone. There will be some special guests popping by and some great ways to support the charity with a fabulous fundraising auction and a chance to win some amazing prizes in our Star prize Draw including a designer handbag of your choice.
This event is absolutely FREE and we look forward to seeing you there!
Donate to our Vital research
Text to Donate
Please help us change and save children’s lives by using the text to donate service.
Text DAVINA20 to donate £20
Text DAVINA10 to donate £10
Text DAVINA5 to donate £5
*Texts cost the donation amount plus one standard rate message
Alternatively you can make a donation online
Star Prize Draw
The Star Prize Draw winning tickets have now been drawn and all winners have been notified. Winning ticket numbers:
** The Star Prize Draw has now ended **
Prizes to be won:
- Designer Handbag of your choice. Value up to £1,000
- A year’s supply of Garnier Moisture Burst Face masks worth over £400.
- An Overnight stay at the Leonardo Royal Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton
- A Garnier Skincare Bundle
- Next Mason Light
- Next Candle set
- Guluzar Clutchbag & Voucher
- 5 runners up x Next Perfume gift set
Check out all the amazing prizes we have on offer and get in your bids!
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
- Signed football shirt Shane Long of Saints FC
- VIP Visit to the Mark Collin's Breakfast Show on Wave FM
And much much more...
**The auction has now ended**
Get ready for your Night In with a fabulous cocktail!
Enjoy these alcoholic and non-alcoholic recipes provided by Ben of The Flint House – Brighton. The newest addition to the Gingerman group