Witness Beautiful Views
Be a part of Team Action for Trekfest Brecons, tackle the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales, you’ll discover breathtaking landscapes, stunning hills and tranquil reservoirs along the way. You’ll reach the summit of the Brecon Beacons’ highest peak, Pen Y Fan (886m) on both the 25km and 50km routes, where you’ll witness beautiful views stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Free camping and parking over the weekend. Why not bring the family and make a weekend of it?
- Regular safety checkpoints with complimentary snacks, sweets, fruit energy bars and water.
- Hot meal at the finish for all trekkers and a hot halfway meal for those taking on the 50km route.
- Medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish line to toast your achievements.
- Chill out tepee, inflatable pub and massage tent for the important post event relaxation and celebration.
- An exclusive finishers’ T-Shirt.
- Be supported every step of the way by specialist outdoor experts
- Pre-event and fundraising support from the Action Events Team.
Contact the Events Team for more information and to request a brochure email@example.com