ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon
The ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon is famous for its fast, flat and friendly route. With 16,000 runners and incredible Mancunian support throughout the course the atmosphere is like no other! A fantastic marathon for your first time or for the more experienced marathon runner, the perfect place to get your PB.
run for a reason
Run for children like Luka
Baby Luka was born very prematurely at just 30 weeks. He contracted the serious bowel disease NEC but thankfully he survived after emergency surgery and is now a healthy one-year-old. Action has funded a wide range of studies into premature birth and NEC, by running the London 10k for Action you'll be joining our fight to help stop babies being born too soon.
Run For Action
Already have your own place for the marathon? Choose to fundraise for Action and we will give you the same VIP treatment as our other Action runners.
We offer all of our runners:
- your very own high-quality branded running vest
- top training tips
- full fundraising support, resources and materials and a direct line to your dedicated running team
- regular newsletters, emails and phone calls to keep in touch with the team
- social media groups to share training and fundraising ideas
- Date: Sunday 11 October 2021
- Registration fee: £65
- Fundraising target: Raise what you can