Why volunteer with Action
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with Action. Here at Action Medical Research, we are on a mission to save and change children’s lives through medical research, developing treatments, vaccinations and cures. We’d love you to be a part of this.
Action Medical Research is the leading UK-wide charity dedicated to saving and changing children’s lives through medical research.
We want to make a difference:
- tackling premature birth and treating sick and vulnerable babies
- helping children affected by disability, disabling conditions and infections
- targeting children’s rare diseases.
We do this by:
- finding and funding cutting-edge medical research across the UK most likely to deliver real benefit to babies, children and young people
- assessing the impact of the research we fund and sharing the results
- raising funds to make this vital research possible.
All this wouldn't be possible without the support of volunteers. So register your interest in helping out and we will be in touch.