- Date: 6 September 2019
- Distance: 22 or 50 Miles
- Venue: TBC
Garmin Ride Out
Thank you for your interest in the Garmin RideOut. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for this year’s event please e-mail: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.
Garmin RideOut’s fully marshalled 50 and 22 mile route through the New Forest, offers one of the most scenic cycling experiences in the country. A stunning blend of forest roads, quaint villages, tree-lined bends and far reaching views.
The event raises money for Action Medical Research. Together we will #BeatYesterday.
- Live Q&A with pro cycling teams and special guest
- Limited Edition Garmin Ride Out Jersey
- Charity Raffle - chance to win cutting edge cycling prizes!
- Fully marshalled New Forest ride out experience
- Networking opportunities and refreshments
- 08:00 Guests start to arrive and sign in
- 08:30 Professional cycling teams due to arrive
- 09:00 Garmin welcome & guest speaker
- 09:30 Q&A with professional cyclists
- 09:50 Q&A with professional coach
- 10:20 Charity raffle
- 10:30 Safety briefing
- 10:45 Riders assemble
- 11:00 Ride out (riders set off in groups of 50)
- From 13:00 Riders start returning
- 13:00-15:00 Lunch is served
- 16:00 All riders depart